I thought I would just give a little run down of how we are doing our part to be good stewards of what God has given us.
Here are some things we do:
* Cloth diaper Rachael (about 90% of the time) and use cloth wipes, as well
* Mama cloth (if you don’t know and really want to know, I’ll tell you….)
* We grow a garden and it provides most of our veggies during the summer months.
* I am learning to can fruits and veggies
* Most of our food is home cooked from scratch, very little is prepackaged and we don’t eat out much
* I make Rachael’s baby food (with the exception of cereal and a few snacky type things)
* Breast fed my babies as long as was possible in my situations
* Recycle and only put out 2-3 bags of trash each week (the recycling can is usually full)
* Buy in bulk when possible, this not only saves money, it reduces packaging and waste
* I use reusable shopping bags and try not to use the little plastic produce bags
These are just the things I could think of on the spur of the moment
EDIT TO ADD: I wash and reuse all ziploc type bags until they die/get a hole, etc.